IT HelpDesk (Level 1) 3-6 month FTC
My client, a leading financial services provider with offices here in Gibraltar, is looking for a couple of IT HelpDesk Support (Level 1) for a 3 - 6 month fixed term contract to assist their team.
As a part of the HelpDesk team, you will be responsible for delivering support to local and remote users. The target is to record incidents and to respond/resolve some of them. Unresolved incidents should be passed on to Level 2 Support after investigation.
Your main tasks will include:
• First/Second level support for Office software and hardware incidents
• First level support for telecom and network incidents
• First level support for incidents related to in-house applications (after appropriate training)
• Handling IT incidents and requests received via telephone, email or HelpDesk application (SolarWinds
• Incident logging through the HelpDesk application and managing/prioritising workload
• Remote user administration
Requirements for candidates filling this position include:
• Experience of Call Centres
• Good technical background
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating systems
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 201x applications
• Knowledge of hardware configuration
• Good knowledge of user account administration (Active Directory and Exchange Server)
• Knowledge of networking infrastructures (LAN and WAN)
• Knowledge of SQL and database structures
• Experience in a critical real-time production environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in an end user-based environment
• Ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions
• Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment
• Willing to work variable shifts where necessary including evenings, weekends and public holidays
English to a business level both written & spoken.
If you fit the bill & are currently in the market for such a position, please get in touch ASAP.
Stand out from the crowd - be an Awesome candidate!