IT HelpDesk Support (Level 2) 6-12 month FTC
My client, a leading Financial Services provider with offices in Gibraltar, is looking for an additional HelpDesk Support (Level 2) to join their growing team here in Gib.
As a part of the HelpDesk team, you will be responsible for delivering support to local
and remote users. You will be addressing and managing requests which have been
escalated from Level 1.
Your main tasks will include:
• Dealing with escalated requests from Level 1
• Second level support for Office software and hardware incidents.
• Second level support for telecom and network incidents.
• Second level support for incidents related to in-house applications (after appropriate training).
• Handling IT incidents and requests received via telephone, email or HelpDesk application (SolarWinds Web
• Incident logging through the HelpDesk application and managing/prioritising workload.
• Remote user administration.
• Updating internal “knowledge-bases” to provide established solutions to end users.
IT HelpDesk – Level 2 Support
Requirements for candidates filling this position include:
• Experience of Call Centres.
• Experience as Level 2 support (or equivalent) a plus.
• Deep technical background.
• Ability to explain technical solutions clearly and easily.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365x applications.
• Good knowledge of hardware configuration.
• Excellent knowledge of user account administration (Active Directory and
• Good knowledge of networking infrastructures (LAN and WAN).
• Good knowledge of SQL and database structures.
• Experience in a critical real-time production environment.
• Experience in dealing with requests escalated from Level 1 support.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in an end user based environment.
• Ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions
• Good ability to research and implement new ideas and fixes
• Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
• Willing to work variable shifts where necessary including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
English to a business level both written & spoken.
If you are looking for an exciting new career in Gibraltar, please get in touch ASAP.
Stand out from the crowd - be an Awesome candidate!